- 2001 American Lafrance Eagle Chassis (VIN # 4Z3AAACG72RJ69273)
- 2001 LTI MV75 Steel 75’ Aerial (Serial #0102774)
- 600lb. tip load dry
- 500lb. tip load wet
- 1500 GPM Hale Single Stage Pump (Serial# AJ69273)
- Allison 4000 Transmission
- Detroit Series 60 Engine
- 500 Gallon Poly Water Tank
- Hose Bed will hold 1000’ 4” LDH, 200’ 2.5” hose, 400’ 1.75” hose
- Crosslays will hold (2) 200’ 1.75” double stack attack lines
- 200’ booster hose reel
- 1600w onboard Redi Line Generator
- Powers (3) 500w 120v Quartz Lights
- Miles: 90,406
- Engine Hours: 13,255
- Aerial Hours: 1404
- Pump Hours: 567
- Truck Weighs 49,140 lbs.
- Height: 11’ 2”
- Length: 37’ 3”
- Wheel Base: 213”
- Width: 100” Body, 96” Cab
- Ground Ladders Carried:
- 35’ 3 section extension ladder
- 24’ 2 section extension ladder
- (2) 16’ roof ladders
- 10’ folding attic ladder
- Little Giant Ladder
- Truck has NFPA Aerial Test and PM work done annually
- Truck has NFPA Pump Test and PM work done annually
- Truck has full Chassis PM work done annually
- Maintenance records available at time of sale/auction
The Municipality of Norristown invites any and all interested persons to submit sealed bids for the purchase of a 2001 American LaFrance, VIN# 4Z3AAACG75RJ69273. The fire truck has 90,406 miles, 13,255 Engine Hours, 1404 Aerial Hours and 567 pump hours, additionally it is equipped with a 75’ aerial ladder, 1500 GPM Pump, and 500 gallon water tank. The fire truck will be sold in “as is” and “where is” condition. The Municipality of Norristown provides no guarantees or warranties, either expressed or implied.
Mileage, engine, aerial and pump hours reflects the information as of the date of this notice for bid and that at the time of sale additional mileage, engine, aerial and pump hours may exist as the truck will remain in service until sold.
Sealed bids may be sent by courier, or hand-delivered, to The Municipality of Norristown, 235 East Airy Street, Norristown, Pennsylvania, 19401. Attention, Crandall O. Jones, Municipal Administrator and with a notation on the envelope of “Fire Truck Bid”. Bids may not be sent by email or other electronic means. Sealed bids must be received no later than 3:00, pm., prevailing time, on September 6, 2018, at which time such bids shall be opened in public. The Municipality of Norristown may accept any bid or it may reject any or all bids for any reason or no reason, including no responsible bid equals or exceeds the estimated fair market value of the fire truck offered for sale. If the sale is awarded to a bidder, settlement on the sale shall occur within fifteen (15) days of the date of the award. Payment of the purchase price shall be by bank check or wire transfer at settlement. The winning bidder shall also be responsible for taking possession and removing the fire truck from municipal property after payment of the purchase price.
Interested persons may arrange to examine the fire truck by contacting Captain David Hicks at 610-233-6936 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 2:00 p.m., prevailing time, on September 6, 2018.